The EULEP Project partners have conducted a labour market and learning needs analysis to lay the basis for the development of the learning paths in the three chosen subjects. The outcomes of the analysis are presented in the reports: Workforce needs for up and reskilling in artificial intelligence, virtual reality and social innovation, and Recommendations for the development of transnational training modules.
As a results of the analysis, the EULEP Project proposes three learning paths:
- Artificial Intelligence for business users
- Virtual Reality for business users
- Social Innovation for business users
The present report focuses on the learning path for Virtual Reality for business users.
The report is structured as follows:
- first, the learning path with its modules, units and associated learning outcomes is presented,
- second, there is an overview about possible training materials, which can be used for conveying the learning content that is going to be developed,
- third, possible evaluation and assessment methods are proposed.