The present first report, is the outcome of the work done with businesses by the project partners under Work package 2, the main objective of which is to lay the basis for the development of the training modules, following a bottom-up and end user-centered approach.
Read the report here.
To reach that objective, the project partners engaged into research as preparatory work for taking evidence-based decisions on the learning outcomes as well as recommendations for the development of the training modules in Work Package 3.
The objectives of the research were to detect the level of awareness of businesses about and their training needs relating to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR) and Social Innovation (SI).
This report presents the findings of the research according to:
• the type of businesses involved
• their degree of digitalisation
• existing skills and training activities
• the adoption of AI and VR and related training
• the workforce skills needs in AI and VR
• the outcomes of the SI focus groups among participating countries.